Wenatchee, WA

Posted May 09, 2009

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2006

Posted September 01, 2005
Great school safe and fun for all the children. I loved the teachers attitude for helping with, home life rules as well as district policies.

Posted June 10, 2005
My autistic child has attended this school. Washington Elementary School has a great special education program. I have been very impressed at the teachers and the progress my son has made.

Posted April 22, 2005
Our two children have attended Washington since kindergarten. We have been very impressed with the teaching staff - they are thoughtful, caring, and knowledgable. Teachers go out of their way to help, even when your child isn't in their class. The school has a welcoming atmosphere - parents feel comfortable visiting their children's classes and the principal is very approachable.

Posted October 28, 2004
Fabulous! It has been a wonderful experience at Washington Elementary for my daughter, both socially and academically. We have enjoyed all three of her teachers thoroughly and expect only great things in the future. Our current principal is very personable and open to suggestions from students, parents and staff. There is also a very well organized PTSA that shows strong family and community support for our kids.

Posted April 13, 2004
I am very impressed with Washington Elementary so far. I have a child in Kindergarten and am very impressed with the high expectations of her and the caring supportive environment. The curriculum is very focused and intentional, the teachers work together, and I have been kept very informed about my child's progress. Great job!

Posted October 14, 2003
Great school! Wonderful caring and supportive staff! The teachers really work hard to do what they can for each individual. Parent involvement is fabulous as well! I am very glad that my child has a safe and caring learning environment.

Washington Elementary School
1401 Washington St, Wenatchee, WA  98801
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top