White Swan High School 1

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted October 14, 2008
I have 4 kids, all 4 have started kindergarten at Freeman, 2 have graduated (so far) from Freeman. Basically, the school buildings are horrible, outdated and in bad condition, but yay! the remodel is on its way! The teachers are committed, get to know the kids very well, and strive for excellence. We have thought of moving at times, but cant leave this district. The sports are great, and very competetive in single A level.

Posted September 28, 2007

White Swan High School 3

Posted November 02, 2006

White Swan High School 2

Posted November 27, 2005
- a former student
I used to attend white Swan Middle School. As a student, I liked most of my experiences there becuase we never did much school work and the work we did do was relatively easy. The main thing that I didnt like about the school was that the teachers and other officials did not enforce the few discipline rules we had. Too many kids were not following any of the rules and because the teachers and principals werent enforcing them things just continued to get worse. Overall, I did not enjoy my experiences with White Swan Middle School and do not plan to go back as a High School Student.

Posted April 22, 2005

Posted January 22, 2005
- a former student
Well I was a student and graduated in 2002,and this school is really good. I enjoyed every minute of it. This school has a great art program and the works. Not to mentio tne sports program! Even though i wish they would of paid more attention to the rest of the sports other thatn basketball! So in conclusion to this comment i would like to say tha White Swan high school was a great experience. I'ts a fine school!

White Swan High School 1

Posted April 27, 2004

White Swan High School
551 Signal Peak Rd, White Swan, WA  98952
Last modified White Swan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Swan High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.