Wilkeson, WA

Posted September 09, 2012
I LOVE this school! The teachers treat the children like family, and love to see them succeed.

Wilkeson Elementary School 2

Posted November 19, 2008
I love that it is a small school in a small town , but also because it is a small school I know that alot of funding was cut this year , so the kids aren't always giving the attention they need and deserve.

Posted April 30, 2007
I love the small school feel at Wilkeson, Everybody knows everybody and events are so fun to watch all the kids have a great time. I think the principal is doing a great job. I went to Wilkeson for K-5th and I am so glad that my son and daughter will be here for that long too.

Posted October 25, 2006
I am so happy my children get to start off their education at such a wonderful school. The overall enrollment is small, therefore class size is smaller than some of the other nearby schools. All of the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I am kept constantly informed of progress and issues involving my child. Any questions or concerns I have are addressed immediately and thoroughly. Finally,as a history buff, I am thrilled for my children to attend a small historic school in such a quiet beautiful little town like Wilkeson!

Posted April 20, 2006
What a great school! Well rounded and students come first!

Posted December 14, 2004
- a former student
I loved this school! I attended Wilkeson for k-6 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I consider it the best elementary school in the district. It gives you the small school atmosphere with teachers who really care.

Posted October 12, 2004
My daughter has been lucky enough to attend Wilkeson Elementary, now for her second year. I have been very pleased with the information that is passed from teacher to parent and school to parent. My daughter is thriving in this school and I cant imagine her attending anywheres else.

Posted May 07, 2004
I am very pleased with Wilkeson Elementary. The kindergarten teacher is a very good teacher. All the staff seem very organized and run a nice school. The principal knows all the students and says hi when he sees them. I am very lucky my son goes to such a good school and look forward to his next 5 years here.

Wilkeson Elementary School
640 Railroad Ave, Wilkeson, WA  98386
Last modified Wilkeson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilkeson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top