Bad
Good

We've been at this school for 3 years now. Top-notch staff who know you by name and are always helpful and friendly; they are genuinely interested in what is best for their students and it shows!

I LOVE this school! The teachers treat the children like family, and love to see them succeed.

I love that it is a small school in a small town , but also because it is a small school I know that alot of funding was cut this year , so the kids aren't always giving the attention they need and deserve.

I love the small school feel at Wilkeson, Everybody knows everybody and events are so fun to watch all the kids have a great time. I think the principal is doing a great job. I went to Wilkeson for K-5th and I am so glad that my son and daughter will be here for that long too.

I am so happy my children get to start off their education at such a wonderful school. The overall enrollment is small, therefore class size is smaller than some of the other nearby schools. All of the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I am kept constantly informed of progress and issues involving my child. Any questions or concerns I have are addressed immediately and thoroughly. Finally,as a history buff, I am thrilled for my children to attend a small historic school in such a quiet beautiful little town like Wilkeson!

Last modified Wilkeson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.