Bad
Good

I have gone to this school for three years, most of these other reviews will be parents with a second hand account of what the school is like. As a current student (as of 2015) this school is absolutely amazing. From the wonderful staff and faculty to the students, they all treat you with the respect every student deserves. All new students are welcomed with open arms because of the W.E.B. Program and fellow students. There are a lot of after school activities and sports for students to participate in, from year book club to after school tennis, they have everything. Timbercrest made school really fun and I hope this review helped everyone who read it!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The values of Timbercrest are set in stone. The motto of Timbercrest is "Respect, Responsibility, Perseverance".

Don't provide false information about this school. Someone said in a comment "Drugs are a huge problem and more than half the school is using them." I GO TO THIS SCHOOL. THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. The teachers are helpful and clearly want students to succeed. There is minimum bullying, and teachers work their VERY hardest to stop it.

Okay. So I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews for this school. I am not one of the super popular kids so I have a pretty good view of the school. It's not bad. There are many good teachers and almost all of them are willing to help you if you ask for it. It is a public school after all. There is very minimal bullying and the school goes to great lengths to prevent and stop it. There are a few (generally males) students that do drugs but not many at all. There is very little drama at the school and most of the kids are generally well behaved.

Worse Junior High ever. I wouldn't send my child here if I was paid. The teacher's are rude, don't care about your students, and don't want to "get involved" in student problems [aka - bullying]. And bullying is at an all time high at this school.

I don't know why people say this school isn't good. I went there for three years and it was good the first two with mr. little as principal. Sure there are some good and bad teachers, but the school is pretty nice overall. Only one problem, the last year I went there we got a new woman principle and she SUCKED. she wouldn't even let us eat outside!!!!!!!!!!

This school is overall a low quality school. Half the time the teachers dont know what there talking about and are very hard on the students. Drugs are a huge problem and more than half the school is using them. There is also alot of peer presure to do drugs. Overall, if you live in the area, go to Leota JH, Northshore JH, or any other school. There all going to be better than this school

Many great teachers that should stay at the school, excellent drama program. However, some teachers should have left a long time ago.

Eh. It's an alright school. 5 stars to the teachers. They're really laid back and very friendly and understanding. To tell you the truth though, I find the atmosphere rather boring. I don't know if it's just me, but, the students are rather generic, and seem to be 'Cookie-Cutter' kids. But that's not the school's fault I 'spose. Anyways. The school's pretty good. I wouldn't reccomend sending kids who enjoy a variety of different people to it, though. They'd get bored very quickly (like me).

I went to this school 2 years ago and I loved it. The teachers there taught very well and I felt like they really cared about their students futures.

Last modified Timbercrest Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.