K-6|Private

Bad
Good

I have a first and third grader attending Mack Elementary. Our principal provides amazing leadership and extends an open door and heart to every student and parent. She even knows each student by name! Through relationship, teachers truly customize academic pathways for students. They celebrate each child's God-given gifts and inspire children academically, spiritually, and emotionally. Our family is blessed by Mack Elementary and so very grateful for the influence it has on our children, family, and community.

Our family loves Mack! We have 3 children at the school and we have found the curriculum to be engaging and rigorous. Enrichment opportunities are offered for those that need more challenge and outstanding support is provided in a one-on-one setting for those that need support via their Special Academic Services program. Our family has benefited from both ends of the spectrum. Their commitment to educating the whole child is wonderful and their emphasis on Christ permeates all areas of a student's daily life. We love their emphasis on having the students serve and help their community--both locally and internationally--whether it be making sandwiches for the homeless, collecting food for the foodbank each week at chapel, or supporting children in El Salvador via the Jog-a-thon. It's wonderful! We love their teachers and know they put their heart into loving on our children and teaching them well. We love the principal and find her insightful, in tune to the needs of the community, approachable, involved with the children and knows all of their names, and is an effective leader. We recommend Mack Elementary and the BCS community to any family.

My kids love this school! The teachers are loving and kind. My children are challenged and I am so glad our family is part of this parent community.

Mack Elementary is a great school. My kids feel loved and challenged. The teachers help my kids learn how to think critically and clearly. I am so happy that we found this school. My kids are highly capable and need to keep moving in curriculum., they participate in the enrichment program and get in the car at the end of the day excited by what they have done all day. You can see for yourself by touring the campus. i would highly recoomend it, based on the quality of teaching and learning.

Our son has attended Mack for four years and the level of academics has been impressive. I've observed that the work he's doing is similar that of 6th grade children attending local 'highly rated' public schools. The infusion of biblical truth throughout the educational process is also beyond price. An awesome place and worth the tuition.

I have children currently attending this school. The quality of the instruction has been poor and my kids have not been challenged to do their best consistently. In addition, the school is overpriced. We will not be attending next year.

Last modified Mack Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6