Woodinville, WA

Posted March 24, 2014
We have been really pleased with the teachers, staff and students at Wilder. We have been going there for four years and have two kids currently enrolled, with another coming for all day kinder next year. There are TONS of extracurricular activities, plays and events that provide a true sense of community. With very few exceptions, the teachers really go above and beyond to work with kids who need extra attention - regardless if it's if they are ahead or behind of curriculum. Kind behavior of expected of the students and the principal does a great job. Tons of parent involvement for reading, math, art, etc during the day in classrooms.

Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
My kids were transferred to Wilder this year due to redistricting (so not by our choice). So far it has been a very welcoming environment and my kids seem quite happy. I am expecting a great year!

Posted August 12, 2013
Many fantastic teachers with good leadership, caring staff, and healthy positive parent involvement. The community is warm and welcoming.

Posted April 16, 2013
Wilder is a wonderful elementary school with a strong PTSA, solid teaching staff and caring principal. My children have had a wonderful elementary experience that I know has given them a strong foundation as that continue on to middle school. As for the previous comment about a thirst for academics, the school's test scores speak for themselves. I think Wilder teachers and parents like to make learning fun but that doesn't mean the kids aren't learning. Wilder won a Washington State award for 2012 for overall excellence.

Posted April 16, 2013
Wilder is a fantastic learning community. My kids have thrived here socially and academically. Teachers are exceptional at balancing district expectations with instilling a love of learning in their students. I have had two children come through Wilder and they both miss it and speak fondly of their time there. Wilder is gifted at creating a warm, safe, and caring school environment that excels at keeping students engaged in their education.

Posted April 16, 2013
Wilder Elementary is a top school in the area (Washington State 2012 Award for Overall Excellence), with experienced teachers, involved parents, excellent test scores and a strong sense of community. The students are consistently engaged and challenged. My son, who graduated from Wilder last year, always talks about the good times he had at Wilder. Most importantly, Wilder prepared him for Middle School and he is thriving academically and socially. My daughter attends Wilder right now and is also becoming a life-long learner. We consider ourselves very lucky to have children who are/were able to attend such a wonderful school.

Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School 2

Posted February 07, 2013
LWSD is highly rated, it is lost on me currently as to why. This school has been incredibly underwhelming. While the parents are involved, there doesn't appear to be a real thirst for an academic experience.

Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School 0

Posted June 05, 2007
My kids went to this school for two years and it was wonderful. The teachers are number one. They care about the kids well-being and academically. The overall staff is also great and caring. The PTSA is also very keen to detail especially for volunteers, they make sure that they don't forget anyone. We are very sad that another elementary opened which forced us to have to go there because of our address. We miss Wilder.

Posted December 06, 2005
Wilder is one of the most incredible schools i have ever seen. It truly connects parents, students and teachers to form a flawless educational system. The school is located near a watershed, where students are able to apply their scientific study to a living, breathing environment. This really is the best school for your children.

Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005
My family has been involved at Wilder for the last six years. We have had a wonderful experience there and both my son's love the school. The majority of the teachers are wonderful. The extra activities organized by the PTSA are awesome and do much to enrich the school. My only complaint is the fourth grade curriculum which focuses on the WASL. My son was so bored! Test scores are high, but it seems like a waste of a school year. We were happy with every other year.

Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School
22130 NE 133rd, Woodinville, WA  98077
(425) 869-1909
Last modified Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top