Posted February 16, 2011
My children have attended several elementary schools because of various moves and this is my and my childrens favorite by far. The principal is FANTASTIC and the teachers are EXCELLANT. Administrators set the tone in our schools and this administration is WONDERFUL!!! I wish more schools were like THE.

Posted April 20, 2010
This is a school that my kids went to and there are some terrific teachers there.

Posted May 07, 2009
I love everything about the T.H.E. school. The teachers, the principal, and the kids.

Posted December 29, 2008

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted August 21, 2007
I am so happy with Terrace Heights Elementary. The principal is very involved in the day to day activities and is respected by both the kids and the teachers. Every day I have been at the school, I see him out and about talking to the kids and helping out. The teachers we have had have been exceptional and our daughter has learned so much. We are so thrilled to have such a good school to send our children to.

Posted September 16, 2005
This is the best school I have come in contact with. Voulunteers abound. The teachers, parents, and admin. work wonderfully together. The principal sets a wonderful tone for the entire school and every child is made to feel important and welcomed. I wish every school was as caring and as dedicated as this one is.

Posted January 27, 2005

Terrace Heights Elementary School
4300 Maple Court, Yakima, WA  98901
Last modified Terrace Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terrace Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top