Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The Teacher she has now in her first grade seems to have an issue with our girl. The grading system and notes home are confusing at least. A teachers job is to teach there students not single her out. Last years teacher was very caring.

Develops character: Disagree

They have taken no time to find out why our special needs child has special needs. If asked they would understand why certain things out of her control happen sometime.

Not able to handle so many special needs children. Inexperienced teachers. Calling parents at work to pick ip there children several times.

My children have attended several elementary schools because of various moves and this is my and my childrens favorite by far. The principal is FANTASTIC and the teachers are EXCELLANT. Administrators set the tone in our schools and this administration is WONDERFUL!!! I wish more schools were like THE.

This is a school that my kids went to and there are some terrific teachers there.

I love everything about the T.H.E. school. The teachers, the principal, and the kids.

I am so happy with Terrace Heights Elementary. The principal is very involved in the day to day activities and is respected by both the kids and the teachers. Every day I have been at the school, I see him out and about talking to the kids and helping out. The teachers we have had have been exceptional and our daughter has learned so much. We are so thrilled to have such a good school to send our children to.

Last modified Terrace Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.