Adams Elementary School 5

Posted October 12, 2010
Great caring staff. My child loves going to school there. The staff goes out of their way to make sure children are given every opportunity they have available to them, this would help them a great deal.

Adams Elementary School 3

Posted July 03, 2009
Adams has improved a great deal since the new administration took over. They have great discipline in place, but the problem is often that there are too many kids pushing boundaries. The teachers are excellent at this school!

Adams Elementary School 1

Posted June 15, 2004
I have two sons attending Adams. The only thing I am happy with is the Speech Classes. Thank you Ms. McGee. I've been told there isn't any more special ed classes after 3rd grade, which my son needs because of his speech impediment. He is behind on his reading and math. I will be tranferring my sons for the next school year. Lack of supervision before and after school. I have seen fights going on and no teachers or administration around. Lack of disipline. Parking and drop off and pick up of students is a joke. They park anywhere. Double park. Block the crosswalk. Where is the supervision? I see the crossing guards messing around, not doing what they are suppose to be doing. Someone is going to get hurt one day.

Adams Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2004
Adams special education programs did a wonderful job with my son who had a communication disorder. I would recommend this school very highly with children that have reading difficulties.

Adams Elementary School
723 South 8th St, Yakima, WA  98901
Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top