Yakima, WA
Students enrolled: 2,076

Posted March 20, 2014
I am a parent of a Senior daughter, I am very pleased with the experience myself and my daughter had with Davis highschool, they do have great programs, great teachers and great kids!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. Green is the best, she is a great inspiration for students her dress code is very professional and very stylish, we love her!!!!!!!!!!! thank you to all the teachers that helped my daughter for the last 4yrs of her life, YOU ALL ARE A BLESSING!

Davis High School 1

Posted March 10, 2010
I attended Davis high school and let me tell you that it was very disorganize. I think the school should get better staf, as well as actually caring about their students future. The counslers there cream the crop with little intensions of wanting to see their students succed. The office staff makes plenty of mistakes that include your childs gradutation ending up not happening because of their lack of alertness in the student and teacher. Teahers at davis are great, atleast some. They bring personal problems into the classroom and ends up effecting most students. Security guards are no different. In the makings of trying to 'attempt' to make the school a safer enviorment, some, in particular one maybe involved in selling/buying narcotics such as marijuanna mainly. Parents, I do not recomend this school. It has great potential but has so much more flaws that the people know.

Posted January 13, 2010

Davis High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Davis high school because it's not like other schools in the way that it's not clique-y. there's no clicks and really no drama. Also academically it's a good school w/ a great IB program.

Davis High School 4

Posted June 08, 2009

Posted February 20, 2009
Davis High school I'd say is one of the best high schools out there. We not only offer a great Honors program, but man let me tell you about the I.B. program; Its above great. I'm about to finish my freshman year and the teachers have not only treated each individual with respect,but have offered their help to us when ever we needed it. Davis also offers some spectacular tutors who are there to help us with anything from math to science. So if you're looking for a great school join us and become a Davis Pirate!!!

Posted February 03, 2009

Davis High School 4

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted July 27, 2008
If you are a parent and are choosing a high school that offers quality information for your child, then Davis High School is the right one. I myself am very fortunate to attend a school that has a dedicated staff that is willing to guide any student into success. I have completed my first year of high school and have gotten a taste of what I need to do in order to leave Davis with the knowledge I and any other student will need in order to be successful in the future. The best way to obtain a solid education is to be inrolled in the Honors system and work your way up to the I.B. program. Although most people have heard that the I.B program is a very rigorous and intense program, I personally think that any motivated individual can complete the program and earn a diploma.

Davis High School 1

Posted June 23, 2008

Davis High School
212 South 6th Ave, Yakima, WA  98902
Last modified Davis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top