Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

We talk about issues in our community and create awareness about the effect they have. The honest dialogue promotes fairness and integrity..

This school has been remodeled and looks amazing. The staff tries to create an inclusive, respectful community that focuses on values as well as academic success. There are a variety of after school clubs and sports.

While I can't speak for the non-Honors/AP courses, I am definitely able to conclude that Ike is an amazing school for those that have the drive to take advantage of the opportunities there. The honors teachers all care deeply about their students and do all they can to keep then in the honors/ap track. The administration are fairly competent. While the vice principals have a tendency to be out of touch with the generation they are looking after, the principal is very much willing to do what it takes to create an atmosphere of acceptance that students can thrive in. This school's extracurricular and academic opportunities gave me the skills needed to compete with my current peers in Ivy League at the best undergraduate business school in the world (the university of Pennsylvania). All the tools are available at Ike to succeed, all the students have to do is take advantage of them.

Eisenhower High School is the best school in Yakima, it has taught me a lot. The faculty is great. I feel safe and respected in the school. I'm to say I attend there now and when I first attended as a freshman I was not scared at all. They really prepare you for life and being on your own.

The manner in which the Pricipal Stacey Locke conducts herself is very unprofessional. Upon meeting her she failed to introduce herself .We were taken into a room where she asked in a very rude and offensive manner "what we were there for?" She display's a lack of politeness, and self control. When we started to speak she raised her bottom out of her chair, leaned over the table, pointed her finger in the face of my Mother inlaw and spoke in a very aggressive manner and tone.She was also dishonest and uncooperative. If this is how she conducts herself with parents and adults I have to wonder how she behaves herself with students?

The best High School in Yakima, but it's not the best. Most of the teachers in this school are great. One problem though is the school is physically falling apart, it's just old.

Last modified Eisenhower High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.