Yakima, WA

Posted August 25, 2011
We have 2 children who attend St Pauls and have been more than happy with the high level of academic excellence AND nurturing environment provided for every student and family. The staff is simply incredible, so talented, hold high expectations. The school has a BRAND new computer lab, newly painted interior, newly fixed up playground, new Mission Statement and New Crest, there is incredible, positive energy in this school and we highly recommend ST Paul Cathedral School to any new family!

Posted June 14, 2011
I am a public school teacher and parent to two St. Paul Cathedral School students. We have been incredibly happy with the education, nurturing, and community that this school has to offer. The teaching staff is experienced and provides a rigorous academic experience for all children, regardless of their level of achievement. If you are looking for a school that encourages traditional educational programs, this school is for your student.

Posted January 05, 2009
I am a parent of 2 who have or are currently attending St. Pauls. If your looking for an environment that you want to know that your child is safe as well as receiving an excellent education and learning to be a better Christian, then I would recommend St. Pauls School!

Posted October 02, 2008
My kids are receiving a wonderful education at St. Pauls. The teachers are all excellent, and the new principal is enthusiastic and caring and a great role model for the students. We are especially impressed with the empathy of the students - they really do take care of each other.

St Paul Cathedral School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
Im a sudent for Saint Paul's and I have to say it is a nice school. The best teacher in the whole world is their! Her name is Mrs Trammell and she is in the 5th grade. Mrs Birge (middle school science teacher) and Mrs Montoya (spainsh/history/reading teacher) are also very nice and helpfull.!

Posted August 11, 2008
I think this is the finest school in the Yakima Valley. After moving her from a larger city I have been so deeply impressed by the education, guidance and love my children have recieved while at St Paul's. I highly recomend this school to anyone looking at private or public education in the Yakima valley. It is well worth it!

Posted June 08, 2007

Posted May 17, 2007

Posted March 24, 2007
- a former student
I am not a parent but a former student at St Pauls. i love this school! the teachers are great and so is the principle. My favorite teacher at the school is 5th grade teacher Ms Trammell. She is very helpfull and fun, if your child is going to ST. Pauls in 5th grade select Ms Trammell!

St Paul Cathedral School
1214 West Chestnut Avenue, Yakima, WA  98902
Last modified St Paul Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul Cathedral School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top