PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

At this school teacher's care greatly about their students and will do what it takes to help them be successful.

This is a wonderful school community that cares about the students and teaches them to become well rounded future citizens all the while building close interpersonal relationships with those around them. Academic success is ensured by teachers that are dedicated to making learning fun and engaging, and they will do what it takes to help each child reach their potential.

We are new to the school this year. We just moved into town and came from another Catholic school. I am happy with all my kids teachers and with the principal. It is a very good fit for our family. The Catholic faith is alive and well at St. Joseph/Marquette.

St Joseph Marquette is a great school, my kids are very happy in this school,I like the enviroment I see and the spiritual message for the kids is very important to me, the teachers are very nice.

st. joes is a great school and the teachers come in a variety. you have pace, well educated, foreign and many more kinds. the only thing i disapprove of is the dresscode and people who critique your clothes. i recommend st. joes no matter what!

Great sense of community both with staff and other parents. Very caring environment and tremendous parent involvement. Physical structures are aging. Solid, complete education.

Being a student of this school is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I look at my days at St. Joes and never regret attending. The high acedemic education is amazing, and we are blessed to have such an impressive art program. The moral education I received was the one thing I treasure most about attending St. Joesph; and the chritsian message and teachings were what bring me success today. I am a former student, and I am proud to have been a Squire.

We have had our kids at St. Josephs for years( 10 for the oldest) and (seven for the youngest). We have never regretted having spent the extra money to give our kids a quality education. The small class size, the wonderful art program, as well as the other performing arts programs. I know the friends my kids have now will be friends for life due to the wonderful, supportive, spiritual community of St. Joseph.

We have removed our daughter from the school. The 'christian' message seems to not be getting into action and there are some awefully meanspirited and misbehaving children at the school. It was a disappointment on many levels.

We have been SJM parents for three wonderful years. We can't imagine sending our children to any other school. Our child is flourishing in this environment. The academics are excellent. Our son is reading five grade levels above his own grade, and the new math program has us similarly impressed. As a complement to the teachers and the administration, this school does not teach to the WASL, unlike others. Rather, the academics take a more holistic approach to producing a well-rounded student, evidenced by the alumni of this school who are routinely honored for academic successes (e.g. National Merit Scholars, accepted into Ivy League schools, etc.). Other things we love at the school include: the principal, the teachers, the unbelievable art program, the religious education, the diversity, the compassionate loving and respectful atmosphere. Our love for SJM is reaffirmed on a regular basis by the many successes of our child and the great interactions within the school community.

Last modified St Joseph Marquette Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8