Yakima, WA

Posted February 08, 2014
We are new to the school this year. We just moved into town and came from another Catholic school. I am happy with all my kids teachers and with the principal. It is a very good fit for our family. The Catholic faith is alive and well at St. Joseph/Marquette.

Posted September 03, 2013
St Joseph Marquette is a great school, my kids are very happy in this school,I like the enviroment I see and the spiritual message for the kids is very important to me, the teachers are very nice.

St Joseph Marquette Catholic School 4

Posted February 18, 2009
st. joes is a great school and the teachers come in a variety. you have pace, well educated, foreign and many more kinds. the only thing i disapprove of is the dresscode and people who critique your clothes. i recommend st. joes no matter what!

St Joseph Marquette Catholic School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
Great sense of community both with staff and other parents. Very caring environment and tremendous parent involvement. Physical structures are aging. Solid, complete education.

Posted November 13, 2008
Being a student of this school is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I look at my days at St. Joes and never regret attending. The high acedemic education is amazing, and we are blessed to have such an impressive art program. The moral education I received was the one thing I treasure most about attending St. Joesph; and the chritsian message and teachings were what bring me success today. I am a former student, and I am proud to have been a Squire.

Posted June 22, 2008
We have had our kids at St. Josephs for years( 10 for the oldest) and (seven for the youngest). We have never regretted having spent the extra money to give our kids a quality education. The small class size, the wonderful art program, as well as the other performing arts programs. I know the friends my kids have now will be friends for life due to the wonderful, supportive, spiritual community of St. Joseph.

St Joseph Marquette Catholic School 1

Posted June 05, 2008
We have removed our daughter from the school. The 'christian' message seems to not be getting into action and there are some awefully meanspirited and misbehaving children at the school. It was a disappointment on many levels.

Posted May 03, 2008
We have been SJM parents for three wonderful years. We can't imagine sending our children to any other school. Our child is flourishing in this environment. The academics are excellent. Our son is reading five grade levels above his own grade, and the new math program has us similarly impressed. As a complement to the teachers and the administration, this school does not teach to the WASL, unlike others. Rather, the academics take a more holistic approach to producing a well-rounded student, evidenced by the alumni of this school who are routinely honored for academic successes (e.g. National Merit Scholars, accepted into Ivy League schools, etc.). Other things we love at the school include: the principal, the teachers, the unbelievable art program, the religious education, the diversity, the compassionate loving and respectful atmosphere. Our love for SJM is reaffirmed on a regular basis by the many successes of our child and the great interactions within the school community.

St Joseph Marquette Catholic School 0

Posted April 24, 2008
St. Joseph-Marquette's Administers and especially Teachers do a wonderful job tending to each child's needs. At the beginning of the school year my child was struggling with reading, her teacher has done an outstanding job working with her that within a few months I could see a huge difference. Now have been reading below her grade level she's reading 2-3 grades above her class level. I have had the pleasure of sitting in during class and have seen first hand at the different ways the children are taught, providing a clear understanding of the different concepts to each subject. All of the teachers have a Bachelors degree and the majority have or are working on a Masters degree. I have to admit that I am very impressed with the different studies they have completed. Tuition will never be a factor that would keep me from sending my child to St. Joseph-Marquette.

St Joseph Marquette Catholic School 4

Posted October 17, 2006

St Joseph Marquette Catholic School
202 North 4th Street, Yakima, WA  98901
Last modified St Joseph Marquette Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Marquette Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top