Posted March 19, 2015
We have two who graduated and moved onto college. Both said college is easy as they were well prepared how to learn. I have one child in 8th grade and moving through 12th at this amazing school. We have been part of this school for 16 years and look forward to more years of great schooling and life preparation. This is a great investment of our time and resources.

Posted February 27, 2015
I attended an open house to check out Riverside. My bias was not for a private Christian school. Within minutes, I was won over. That was 15 years ago. Our first son attended k-12, and is now a Jr. at WSU, the transition was a breeze. He was well prepared for college. Our second son is a Jr at Riverside now. The communal culture is great...older classmates mentoring younger students. High academic standards, Christian education in an environment surrounded by families and teachers that care!

Posted January 30, 2015
I am a parent of 5 amazing kids and one of our goals for our kids is that each of them would love the Lord Jesus Christ with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength. At Riverside we have found a great team to partner with us in training and preparing our kids. I love that the tag line for the school is: Rooted in Christ. Ready for tomorrow. We want every part of our kids education to be under the direct influence of the greatest teacher ever, which is Jesus. I love it that my kids are being challenged academically by a great and competent staff who believe in the Mission of the school. Each of our kids have been able to thrive in this holistic education environment. Our 5th child is almost school age and you can plan on us enrolling him at Riverside. RCS - Excellence in Christian Education!

Posted October 10, 2014
Love this school! Wonderful, caring teachers, staff and coaches. Excellent administration. Bible based curriculum. Great school family! My children thrived here.

Posted August 07, 2014
Awesome school! Amazing staff! 100% of my oldest child's graduating class pursued continued education or chose to serve in the military. Second child continues to thrive. Small class sizes and a loving & caring Christ centered environment. I couldn't ask for a better place for my kids to spend 30 hours a week!

Posted July 15, 2014
Riverside Christian School is not just a school, but a family. My wife and I came to truly know what this school is about before we had children, and quickly fell in love with them. Now, our two boys (grade 4 and 7) have been attending since Pre-K. This place is such a blessing to our family and our friends. Our boys are being educated at a much higher level, and this is enhanced by the use of scripture. Not only are they in an environment that is conducive to learning in a Godly way, but their scholastic testing results far exceed all national standards.

Posted June 06, 2014
Riverside Christian School is amazing. The teachers really love my kids and not only want them to succeed academically but desire for them to have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Posted June 04, 2014
I enjoy riverside a lot. It has both great students and great teachers that can teach advanced material really well.

Posted June 03, 2014
We have had two sons attending RCS k-12; the first son is now a Jr. at WSU. The academics and culture prepared him so well that his first two years at university were a breeze. Our second son will be a Jr. at RCS. One of the greatest jewels of RCS is the sense of real community among students and faculty. The older kids look after the younger. RCS has been the best investment our family has made! Academics, Christian education and a great community.

Posted August 16, 2013
I have 5 children at various stages of RCS, 2 of which have graduated. The education, caring, sports, worship, and property are superb for a school of this size. I know the options in Yakima and would choose no other school community for my family. If Jesus matters to you, and your child is preschool through high school, you need to consider RCS.

Riverside Christian School
721 Keys Road, Yakima, WA  98901
Last modified Riverside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Riverside Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top