Posted October 10, 2014
Love this school! Wonderful, caring teachers, staff and coaches. Excellent administration. Bible based curriculum. Great school family! My children thrived here.

Posted August 07, 2014
Awesome school! Amazing staff! 100% of my oldest child's graduating class pursued continued education or chose to serve in the military. Second child continues to thrive. Small class sizes and a loving & caring Christ centered environment. I couldn't ask for a better place for my kids to spend 30 hours a week!

Posted July 15, 2014
Riverside Christian School is not just a school, but a family. My wife and I came to truly know what this school is about before we had children, and quickly fell in love with them. Now, our two boys (grade 4 and 7) have been attending since Pre-K. This place is such a blessing to our family and our friends. Our boys are being educated at a much higher level, and this is enhanced by the use of scripture. Not only are they in an environment that is conducive to learning in a Godly way, but their scholastic testing results far exceed all national standards.

Posted June 06, 2014
Riverside Christian School is amazing. The teachers really love my kids and not only want them to succeed academically but desire for them to have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Posted June 04, 2014
I enjoy riverside a lot. It has both great students and great teachers that can teach advanced material really well.

Posted June 03, 2014
We have had two sons attending RCS k-12; the first son is now a Jr. at WSU. The academics and culture prepared him so well that his first two years at university were a breeze. Our second son will be a Jr. at RCS. One of the greatest jewels of RCS is the sense of real community among students and faculty. The older kids look after the younger. RCS has been the best investment our family has made! Academics, Christian education and a great community.

Posted August 16, 2013
I have 5 children at various stages of RCS, 2 of which have graduated. The education, caring, sports, worship, and property are superb for a school of this size. I know the options in Yakima and would choose no other school community for my family. If Jesus matters to you, and your child is preschool through high school, you need to consider RCS.

Posted September 21, 2011
I loved attending this school. Even after graduating 6 years ago, I wish I still lived in the area so that I could somehow give back to the school. I attended 5th and 6th, thought I wanted to go to a public school, so attended a local public middle school for 1 week in 7th grade, and directly went back to RCS until graduation. Great atmosphere, good teachers, curriculum helps prepare for college. Small classes were an advantage because students can not just dissapear in a back-row somewhere. Overall I give an A.

Posted August 31, 2011
We have been here since Kindergarten, my daughter is now in 6th grade. It's not perfect but the staff at RCS love and care for the children. I feel like they do their best in taking care of them and nurturing them not only educationally but emotionally and socially. I love this school.

Riverside Christian School 4

Posted June 30, 2011
My daughter attended RCS through her entire primary education; she started in Kindergarten and graduated from the 12th grade. We re grateful for the small classes, and the teachers were very involved in her progress. The biblical teaching expanded on, and reinforced what she was learning at home, and in church, and included weekly chapel and missions opportunities. We are grateful for her experience there, and although the workload was hard, the staff were extremely supportive, and she excelled. Economically it was not always easy, but I m glad we made the sacrifice to ensure she received an exceptional academic, and biblical based education, that has helped prepare her for college, and life. All schools have their problems, RCS is no different, and it may not be for everyone; there are high expectations placed on the students, and RCS families, both are expected to be actively involved, and support the school through service, and financial support above the tuition, but it is a sound institution with a caring staff, and I highly recommend it.

Riverside Christian School
721 Keys Road, Yakima, WA  98901
Last modified Riverside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Riverside Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top