PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 29, 2016
Best school in town hands down! Blessed to have my daughter at Riverside Christian. Smaller classrooms means more one on one attention for the children and we all know more individual attention is better than being lost in a crowd of 30 classmates (like public school)

Posted March 16, 2016
I have three kids currently attending Riverside Christian. The excellent education, safe environment, opportunities to be involved with multiple sports, emphasis on Christian service, are just a few of the reasons why I am thankful for Riverside Christian School. From elementary, to middle school, and now high school, I have been able to count on great teachers and a positive yet challenging push for my sons to reach their fullest potential. I recommend Riverside Christian highly.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 16, 2016
Thank-you to Mr. Gary Steingas who has taught Robotics and Computer Engineering for a number of years at Riverside. My sons have enjoyed the challenge of local competitions and even State Robotics competitions. Mr. Steingas has instilled in my sons a love for computer engineering, programming, and technical skills. Thank-you for your patience and for your guidance in Robotics class!

Riverside Christian School 1

Posted August 20, 2015
I graduated from RCS and I had a very not pleasant high school experience, I was told by the counselor not to even bother applying to college because I wouldn't get in and that community college was a stretch for me. I was ignored and patronized because of my family. I was isolated by teachers and victimized. Overall, the school is low on diversity, poor classes, teachers who aren't even real teachers, and poor staff. For the money you pay to send you kids here this is not the education nor the environment you should be paying for.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 20, 2015
The teachers always said "this work is preparing you for college" I have had little work in my college experience compare to the work I did in high school

Posted March 19, 2015
We have two who graduated and moved onto college. Both said college is easy as they were well prepared how to learn. I have one child in 8th grade and moving through 12th at this amazing school. We have been part of this school for 16 years and look forward to more years of great schooling and life preparation. This is a great investment of our time and resources.

Posted February 27, 2015
I attended an open house to check out Riverside. My bias was not for a private Christian school. Within minutes, I was won over. That was 15 years ago. Our first son attended k-12, and is now a Jr. at WSU, the transition was a breeze. He was well prepared for college. Our second son is a Jr at Riverside now. The communal culture is great...older classmates mentoring younger students. High academic standards, Christian education in an environment surrounded by families and teachers that care!

Posted January 30, 2015
I am a parent of 5 amazing kids and one of our goals for our kids is that each of them would love the Lord Jesus Christ with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength. At Riverside we have found a great team to partner with us in training and preparing our kids. I love that the tag line for the school is: Rooted in Christ. Ready for tomorrow. We want every part of our kids education to be under the direct influence of the greatest teacher ever, which is Jesus. I love it that my kids are being challenged academically by a great and competent staff who believe in the Mission of the school. Each of our kids have been able to thrive in this holistic education environment. Our 5th child is almost school age and you can plan on us enrolling him at Riverside. RCS - Excellence in Christian Education!

Posted October 10, 2014
Love this school! Wonderful, caring teachers, staff and coaches. Excellent administration. Bible based curriculum. Great school family! My children thrived here.

Posted August 07, 2014
Awesome school! Amazing staff! 100% of my oldest child's graduating class pursued continued education or chose to serve in the military. Second child continues to thrive. Small class sizes and a loving & caring Christ centered environment. I couldn't ask for a better place for my kids to spend 30 hours a week!

721 Keys Road, Yakima, WA  98901
Last modified Riverside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12