K-10|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 01, 2013
Great Academics, Great Teachers! My children all went to Yakima Adventist Christian School and I'm glade they did. They excelled academically, grew spiritually, and made some great lasting friendships. Teachers were always available to help with questions and concerns. I highly recommend this school!

Posted August 01, 2013
This school is great. My student left 10th grade prepared for college through the Running Start Program. I love the support the staff gives the students and parents. The academic quality is well above average!

Posted August 01, 2013
Preschool will begin this fall! What a great addition to a great school. High academic standards with a Christian atmosphere! The small classroom size helps students get the individualized help they need. Check it out!

Posted May 08, 2010
Technically, I'm no longer a student at YACS, but I was a student there for 8 years (3rd through 10th grades), and it was the best 8 years of my life. I owe who I am to the amazing faculty and staff at Yakima Adventist Christian School. I home-schooled my last two years of high school, and during that time I also worked at YACS as the assistant librarian. When I have kids of my own someday, they will most certainly go to YACS. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Yakima Adventist Christian School

Posted January 16, 2009
it is an awesome schools with great standards that needs more students

Yakima Adventist Christian School
1200 City Reservoir Road, Yakima, WA  98908
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. (509) 966-1933
Last modified Yakima Adventist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-10