Yelm, WA

Posted December 09, 2012
We came here from out of state and I was highly disappointed in the previous school disctrict we were with -- so much so that I was homeschooling my special needs daughter. Upon coming to WA I was more than thrilled and delighted with the child-centered approach. I met with our daughter's guidance counselor prior to enrollment and we all made certain that our daughter was set up for succcess from the moment she walked through the door. I have never been disappointed in the time she's spent there. Thank you!!!

Yelm Middle School 4

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted August 10, 2008
I loved this school! I still go back to say high and converse with my 7th, 8th AND 9th grade teachers, they were all so wonderful and i never EVER had a problem asking for help because it was so obvious that the teachers were willing to help. The leadership program was awesome and helped every one feel involved because ever those who wern't in the class had an oppertunity to help, and submit ideas. I never participated in sports, but i did participate in 21st Century, which was an hour of school help and an hour of different activities that were helpful both in school and out of it. There were amazing reward activities that you could participate in, even though you had to qualify (of course). I WISH THE HIGH SCHOOL WAS AS TOP NOTCH AS THE MIDDLE SCHOOL!! Hopefully everyone feels the same!

Yelm Middle School 1

Posted November 21, 2007

Posted November 14, 2007
I'm currently in 9th grade and in all honors classes. My older brothers all went to YMS and excelled, so I had high expectations from my parents, the teachers, and myself. The staff encouraged me and helped me exceed those standards. Every struggling student is given special attention and gifted students have the chance to excell. The teachers are so caring and understanding, that I still go and visit my seventh and eighth grade teachers and consider them friends. The extra curricular activities that are offered are outstanding and every student has an equal chance to succeed. I highly reccomend this school over other schools in the area. Love ya, YMS!!!

Yelm Middle School 4

Posted October 26, 2007
this is a very good school. they have great role modles and they help everybodey they can! I love this school very much

Yelm Middle School 2

Posted July 27, 2006

Yelm Middle School
402 Yelm Ave West, Yelm, WA  98597
Last modified Yelm Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yelm Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top