Zillah Intermediate School 4

Posted September 06, 2013
I wish "teaching to the test" didn't have to be such a focus at this age, but I understand it as a necessary evil. I do appreciate that some of the teachers have really taken it upon themselves to challenge my child and create a good relationship. The "traditions" the school has made, such as the 5th grade State Fair and the Mighty Leopards basketball dribbling skills team, are something that the kids and parents look forward to!

Zillah Intermediate School 4

Posted June 16, 2009
This school was great when I was there. The only complication I had was that I found the school work extremely easy. There is no gifted program, so I was pretty bored through the year.

Zillah Intermediate School 5

Posted January 28, 2009

Zillah Intermediate School
303 Second Ave, Zillah, WA  98953
Last modified Zillah Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zillah Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top