Posted November 26, 2009
I recently had the opportunity to visit the elementary school in a professional capacity, I was extremely impressed with the leadership at this school. I was also extreamly impressed with the way students with disabilities were treated, my neice was born with moderate retardation and I would feel confident sending her to this school!

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted August 05, 2007
My daughter attens Ansted Elementary School and loves it! She looks forward to going to school everyday. The teachers are wonderful with excellent parent involvement and communication. Everybody is very friendly and the kids are well-behaved and respectful. I have been in other elementary schools in the county and saw a lot of disrespect from the students to other students, parents and teachers and they are like wild animals running through the halls. The students at Ansted do not do that, because they have been taught structure and discipline.

Ansted Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2007

Posted May 14, 2006

Posted August 24, 2004
Was very impressed during my visit to your school in June of this year. We attended your picnic and met several administrators and teachers. They were very helpful and cordial when ask questions about my grandson Tyler. He seems to enjoy the atmosphere and instruction he receives.

Ansted Elementary School
118 Church St, Ansted, WV  25812
Last modified Ansted Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ansted Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top