Bad
Good

Hannan High School 5

Posted August 03, 2013
Hannan Jr./Sr. High School is a Great School, I am very Proud to say my Children and Grandchildren have and are still attending Hannan!

Hannan High School 5

Posted August 19, 2012
HHS is a wonderful place for an education, the kids are great and the staff is very caring, Ive had my child in Kanawha county, Putnam county and HHH is the best. Would not ever leave!

Hannan High School 1

Posted September 07, 2010
As a recent graduate of Hannan Jr/Sr High School, I must be honest in my review. Hannan can be a friendly environment, however there is not a great deal of diversity within the student body. The education standards are not up to par for preparing students for college, or real life. The teachers are wonderful people and the student to teacher ratio is satisfactory, but this also leads to favoritism within the class room. My experience there was not one I remember fondly, mostly due to lack of challenging courses and frustration at the lack of cultural diversity. All in all, the environment is average, but the education is lacking.

Posted September 25, 2009
I think that the school is a nice school and is fairly safe. We do not have code reds very frequently. I think they could push the students a little more to do better. You can get all the education you need if you try. The teachers will give you all the education you try to get. If you ask the teachers they will stay after school to help you.

Posted August 16, 2009
Hannan is the worst school in mason County. There are usaully three or four red codes a week so if anyone thinks its a safe environment they're crazy.

Hannan High School 1

Posted June 15, 2009
I think HHS is a horrible learning environment for children. The administration and teachers are unfair and very harsh with kids. I'm sending my son to another school next year.

Posted September 27, 2008
My husband and I also graduated from HHS. I received a well rounded education and my class '88 turned out many successful people. My daughter will graduate in 2009 and she has had a wonderful education

Posted July 29, 2007
Me and my husband both graduated from Hannan and I think that overall it's a good school because everyone knows everybody, but I think that the teachers don't teach as hard as they should to prepare students for college,also, they need more activities for the students.

Posted April 22, 2003
Both my daughters went to Hannan and recieved a good education. The only problem that I see now is that they were not too prepared for Collage

15638 Ashton Upland Rd, Ashton, WV  25503
Last modified Hannan High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.