Posted August 03, 2013
Hannan Jr./Sr. High School is a Great School, I am very Proud to say my Children and Grandchildren have and are still attending Hannan!

Posted August 19, 2012
HHS is a wonderful place for an education, the kids are great and the staff is very caring, Ive had my child in Kanawha county, Putnam county and HHH is the best. Would not ever leave!

Posted September 07, 2010
As a recent graduate of Hannan Jr/Sr High School, I must be honest in my review. Hannan can be a friendly environment, however there is not a great deal of diversity within the student body. The education standards are not up to par for preparing students for college, or real life. The teachers are wonderful people and the student to teacher ratio is satisfactory, but this also leads to favoritism within the class room. My experience there was not one I remember fondly, mostly due to lack of challenging courses and frustration at the lack of cultural diversity. All in all, the environment is average, but the education is lacking.

Hannan High School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
I think that the school is a nice school and is fairly safe. We do not have code reds very frequently. I think they could push the students a little more to do better. You can get all the education you need if you try. The teachers will give you all the education you try to get. If you ask the teachers they will stay after school to help you.

Hannan High School 0

Posted August 16, 2009
Hannan is the worst school in mason County. There are usaully three or four red codes a week so if anyone thinks its a safe environment they're crazy.

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted June 15, 2009
I think HHS is a horrible learning environment for children. The administration and teachers are unfair and very harsh with kids. I'm sending my son to another school next year.

Posted May 04, 2009

Hannan High School 4

Posted September 27, 2008
My husband and I also graduated from HHS. I received a well rounded education and my class '88 turned out many successful people. My daughter will graduate in 2009 and she has had a wonderful education

Posted September 16, 2008

Hannan High School
15638 Ashton Upland Rd, Ashton, WV  25503
Last modified Hannan High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hannan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top