Bad
Good

Hannan Jr./Sr. High School is a Great School, I am very Proud to say my Children and Grandchildren have and are still attending Hannan!

HHS is a wonderful place for an education, the kids are great and the staff is very caring, Ive had my child in Kanawha county, Putnam county and HHH is the best. Would not ever leave!

As a recent graduate of Hannan Jr/Sr High School, I must be honest in my review. Hannan can be a friendly environment, however there is not a great deal of diversity within the student body. The education standards are not up to par for preparing students for college, or real life. The teachers are wonderful people and the student to teacher ratio is satisfactory, but this also leads to favoritism within the class room. My experience there was not one I remember fondly, mostly due to lack of challenging courses and frustration at the lack of cultural diversity. All in all, the environment is average, but the education is lacking.

I think that the school is a nice school and is fairly safe. We do not have code reds very frequently. I think they could push the students a little more to do better. You can get all the education you need if you try. The teachers will give you all the education you try to get. If you ask the teachers they will stay after school to help you.

Hannan is the worst school in mason County. There are usaully three or four red codes a week so if anyone thinks its a safe environment they're crazy.

I think HHS is a horrible learning environment for children. The administration and teachers are unfair and very harsh with kids. I'm sending my son to another school next year.

My husband and I also graduated from HHS. I received a well rounded education and my class '88 turned out many successful people. My daughter will graduate in 2009 and she has had a wonderful education

Me and my husband both graduated from Hannan and I think that overall it's a good school because everyone knows everybody, but I think that the teachers don't teach as hard as they should to prepare students for college,also, they need more activities for the students.

Last modified Hannan High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.