Barboursville, WV

Nichols Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2014
I am extremely happy with Nichols Elementary. My daughter has been there for 4 years so far and has learned so much. The principal is amazing with any issues that come up, good and bad, and there is just a family atmosphere between the parents, teachers, and students. As a high school teacher myself, I love the thought that my child and her friends are being prepared now for their higher education.

Nichols Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2012
Great principal and teachers. Its a small school so everyone seem to know everyone else. I am so glad to be part of Nicholas family!

Nichols Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2006

Nichols Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Nichols Elementary School
3505 Erwin Rd, Barboursville, WV  25504
Last modified Nichols Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nichols Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top