Beckley, WV

Posted May 15, 2014
This school gets a bad rating because of the Westest, which is not fair. The teachers are great, the technology is very up to date, and this school does more than a lot of others do. Other local, surrounding schools send their special needs children to Cranberry because of their excellent programs for these wonderful children. The drawback...every kid in the county with a learning disability is counted in Cranberry's test scores...not their home school.

Cranberry-Prosperity Elementary School 0

Posted June 05, 2009
I have had children there since 1997, and my youngest just graduated 5th grade on June 3, 2009. What a sad day that was. I just wish this could be a K-12 school. All of my parenting prayers would be answered. We are going to miss it there, and I am sure the memories will live forever in our hearts!!!! We love you CPS!!!

Cranberry-Prosperity Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted December 02, 2005
I could not be more please with this school. The teachers are excellent. Solid leadership from the top as well. There is a 'small town' feel in this school and everyone has always been extremely nice. The school has a great academic reputation around the county as well. We are blessed to have a school like this in our town.

Posted October 30, 2003
I have had Grandchildren in this school for about 12 years now. I have a grandchild in the 4th there now. I wish that all children had the chance to attend this school, because the time for your child to learn is there. The staff cares about each and every one individually; and is willing to give their time to see that your child is given the opportunity to be the best they can be. I personally would put this school up against any elementary, any where. Love to All

Cranberry-Prosperity Elementary School
4575 Robert C Byrd Dr, Beckley, WV  25801
Last modified Cranberry-Prosperity Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cranberry-Prosperity Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top