Posted April 08, 2009
My daughter Loren is in Mrs. Garcia's PreK class and she is learning in leaps and bounds. I am surprised at how quickly she is learning and how much she loves to try new things. PreK gives children an advantage and I am grateful that it is now offered in the public school system.

Posted September 11, 2008
My son Hunter had Ms.Calvert & Mrs.Claytor last year for Kindergarten.They were great!!!!!!! Mr.Pettry the Principal is Wonderful.They have a great staff at Crescent.They care about the students.I wish Crescent went to the 12th grade,because I would Love for Hunter to attend the School until he Graduated. Thanks Crescent,Mrs.Wooten

Crescent Elementary School 0

Posted December 03, 2007
my son has started at this school in the preK program and loves it thanks in part to Mrs. Bane and now Mrs Garcia. He comes home everyday with new ideas and thoughts. That is just wonderful. He is actually wanting to have homework. Thank you Mrs Garcia you are doing a wonderful job keep it up.

Posted August 03, 2004
My daughter will be in the 3rd grade at Crescent and she has attended since kindergarten. The teachers and the principal are the kindest and most dedicated. They truly love their job and the children. I'm looking forward to my son starting kindergarten in 2005 at Crescent because I know he will be taught by some awesome teachers. Hats off to Crescent!

Crescent Elementary School
205 Crescent Rd, Beckley, WV  25801
Last modified Crescent Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crescent Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top