Stanaford Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2013
I personally love this school ! Great staff and great opportunities for parent involvement (if you are willing)!! Best school my kids have attented by far!

Stanaford Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2010
I agree that their personal relations with the parents are bad. There is no parent involvment at all that I have seen.

Stanaford Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2008

Stanaford Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
Hello. I personally like Stanaford Elementary. However, I believe that they could do a better job. They need to make the parent feel more comfortable. Very nice speech therapist.

Stanaford Elementary School
950 Stanaford Rd, Beckley, WV  25801
Last modified Stanaford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanaford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top