Posted December 13, 2013
Riverside is such a big joke. Teachers are only there for vacation and pay checks. Some students are disrespectful and teaches do nothing. Bullying goes on there and the principle allows it. Chorus teacher is a bully to the students and runs good kids off that love to sing. He is so disrespectful to the students and parents alike. He doesn't have any teaching skills or time management skills. And he belittles students and calls them degading names. Poor school and would not recomend sending your children there.

Posted July 02, 2010
This school is a very nice one. The teachers are great, but the majority of the students do not go there to learn. I know because I am a student myself and classes are constantly disrupted by students talking. Teachers do reprimand them, yes, but they just don't listen. They're disrespectful and loud. I don't like it. I want to go to school to learn, not listen to kids talk about their social life. Also, Riverside functions on a block schedule with four classes a day, and students trade off classes every semester. I don't like this because if I have a class the first semester I forget a few things once it s time to take the WesTest. Also the lengthy class time makes more time for students to get bored and begin talking. I believe this school will do much better with a regular schedule.

Riverside High School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Riverside rocks, every kid should come here. This school, is great to me, I love it.

Posted March 02, 2010
I think riverside is your typical wv public school. Teachers are forbidden to punish the children that do interrupt class. Most parents are not involved and do not care. I do have to say that I do like the principal and the band teacher and the marketing teacher. They have been very helpful when I have talked to them and needed them. It is a vicious Cycle the parents don't care therefor the students do not care and leaves our teachers that get tired of trying to help those that do not want help. Not saying that all the teachers there are great and do care but some do. We need parents to care. Our teachers need to be drug tested (wal mart does it) and our children need to learn life lessons

Posted March 01, 2010
Riverside is a terrible school . Many student are completly disrespectful . Most of the teachers are there for the summer vaction, not to teach .

Posted June 02, 2009

Riverside High School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
Riverside is not avery good school the kids are very uncontrolled.

Riverside High School 5

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted October 19, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008
This school is in so much disarray, it's not funny. Many times it seems that this school is set up to punish those that do what they are supposed to do and refuse to properly punish those who disturb the serious students. There are many good teachers at Riverside, but many of these leave/retire due to the utter chaos that is always present.

Riverside High School
1 Warrior Way, Belle, WV  25015
(304) 348-1996
Last modified Riverside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top