Posted October 25, 2009

Posted March 25, 2009
Belle is a very good school. The teachers care, the principal cares, and the staff is organized and supportive. My child attended a school nearby, which was the exact opposite of Belle. I am so glad that I transferred to Belle, and my child has been able to receive quality education.

Belle Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
My son is an out of area student at Belle due to our work schedule. I am so THANKFUL for his Kindergarten teachers Mrs. Thaxton and Mrs. White. They are so caring and have taught our son so much. In Kindergarten he is reading, telling time and learning Math. WOW! He has learned so much in just one year. Belle is a wonderful school and I am glad my son is a part of it. The Centers

Posted November 02, 2006
The Principal and Teachers really care about the students. They are energetic, caring and knowledgeable. My children have had a positive experience at school and are learning. Belle Elementary is one of the best school's in the area.

Belle Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2006
I currently have two children enrolled at Belle Elementary and my experience has been the teachers go the 'extra' mile with the children. I have been fortunate to have teachers that really care about my children and their progress. They are always coming up with different strategies to keep them motivative and to help them excel. Hats off to Ms. Snead and Ms. Scites and Belle Elementary.

Belle Elementary School 3

Posted December 31, 2004
Needs foreign language to be taught. This is not currently offered. In today's vast society, more diversity and cultural issues need to be stressed and taught. This is not currently being done. Praises though for teaching against bullying and drugs. Sports tend to be overemphasized by parents rather than education.

Belle Elementary School
401 East 6th St, Belle, WV  25015
Last modified Belle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top