Bad
Good

Belle is a very good school. My child attended a school nearby, which was the exact opposite of Belle. I am so glad that I transferred to Belle, and my child has been able to receive quality education.

Belle is a very good school. The teachers care, the principal cares, and the staff is organized and supportive. My child attended a school nearby, which was the exact opposite of Belle. I am so glad that I transferred to Belle, and my child has been able to receive quality education.

My son is an out of area student at Belle due to our work schedule. I am so THANKFUL for his Kindergarten teachers Mrs. Thaxton and Mrs. White. They are so caring and have taught our son so much. In Kindergarten he is reading, telling time and learning Math. WOW! He has learned so much in just one year. Belle is a wonderful school and I am glad my son is a part of it. The Centers

The Principal and Teachers really care about the students. They are energetic, caring and knowledgeable. My children have had a positive experience at school and are learning. Belle Elementary is one of the best school's in the area.

Last modified Belle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.