Posted January 02, 2014
Bluefield Intermediate School's administration and faculty is committed to academic excellence and fostering an safe environment in which students can grow and develop. As a community member, I have been impressed by the dedication of the team they have leading the students in Bluefield.

Bluefield Intermediate School 1

Posted May 25, 2011
did not like this school,not a good special needs class,did not understand the needs kids,the teachers thinks they can read just as good and would get mad if they didn't.

Bluefield Intermediate School 3

Posted February 01, 2011
The new changes at the school with this all boy classroom was very unexpected. As a parent we should have been noified and allowed to examine the research. I have a very limited time that I can go to the school unless its a emergency. I also have children who attend a diffrent school. I really feel like we (the parents) should have been informed of this before it was inacted. A consint form a after school meeting anything. I really want to be informed about my child education.

Posted March 08, 2010

Posted January 30, 2010

Posted October 15, 2007

Bluefield Intermediate School 3

Posted February 12, 2004
I have a child with ADHD and some of the teachers don't seem to understand exactly what that means, or seem to care what the diagnoses persists of, some of the children have short attention spans, and others are jittery all of the time and of the school term my child has been there her teacher does not compensate for her short attention span or any of her other problems with ADHD. I think all the teacher should be trained in how to deal with ADHD children and any other child with similar disorders.

Bluefield Intermediate School
1301 Southview Dr, Bluefield, WV  24701
Last modified Bluefield Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluefield Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top