Bad
Good

My husband went to the school to pick up my son at the end of the day because there was a death in our family. The secretary advised him to let the teacher know before taking our son out of the school. The teacher said " I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TALK TO YOU!" So he waited to try and tell her he was just picking up our son and she said " I TOLD YOU! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TALK TO YOU!" ---- So you can see the attitude of at least one teacher in this school. The principal told my husband he would talk with her. I think she owes my husband an apology. I cannot wait until my son is out of her class.

Me and my daughter love this school for the quality of the education and the people there (students and staff). However, I do not agree with all school activities to be paid events (dances, festivals, and such). In the last 3 years, I do not recall a single fully school-sponsored event.

my son was threatend on the bus.Nothing was done. Complaint was given to the right people and I was told that one of the employees was kin to the children,And they wold talk to the mother of the children. Tell you what if it happens this year I'll bring a Law suite against the school and the employees.Maybe then we can stop all the junk going on.

I love Brushfork because of the wonderful teachers and caring principal.

Both of my boys love going to school,and I think that says it all!

The teacher is okay, although she can't be bothered to tell us if there is a problem with our child. The only thing that's okay is the teacher, but the principal's hands are tied to do anything about anything.

Last modified Brushfork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.