Brushfork Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2013
My husband went to the school to pick up my son at the end of the day because there was a death in our family. The secretary advised him to let the teacher know before taking our son out of the school. The teacher said " I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TALK TO YOU!" So he waited to try and tell her he was just picking up our son and she said " I TOLD YOU! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TALK TO YOU!" ---- So you can see the attitude of at least one teacher in this school. The principal told my husband he would talk with her. I think she owes my husband an apology. I cannot wait until my son is out of her class.

Brushfork Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2011
Me and my daughter love this school for the quality of the education and the people there (students and staff). However, I do not agree with all school activities to be paid events (dances, festivals, and such). In the last 3 years, I do not recall a single fully school-sponsored event.

Brushfork Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2010
my son was threatend on the bus.Nothing was done. Complaint was given to the right people and I was told that one of the employees was kin to the children,And they wold talk to the mother of the children. Tell you what if it happens this year I'll bring a Law suite against the school and the employees.Maybe then we can stop all the junk going on.

Brushfork Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
I love Brushfork because of the wonderful teachers and caring principal.

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted August 01, 2008
Both of my boys love going to school,and I think that says it all!

Brushfork Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2007
The teacher is okay, although she can't be bothered to tell us if there is a problem with our child. The only thing that's okay is the teacher, but the principal's hands are tied to do anything about anything.

Posted November 14, 2005
- a former student
I went to Brushfork and it was a fantastic school. Parents often took their kids out of other area schools and brought them over to our school. I'm proud to have attended there. Top notch place for your kids!

Posted October 26, 2004
- a former student
This school is the best scool because it is small and the teachers have time for all of the students. I am in middle school now and brushfork prepared me verry well for higher standards of schooling.

Brushfork Elementary School
Rt 4 Box 93, Bluefield, WV  24701
Last modified Brushfork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brushfork Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top