Bad
Good

Mrs.Perry is a blessing to this great little school,she instills morals,values, and leadership skills.All her children know she wants them to be a shinning star,This principle really cares about the students, and their family's .I have six children,we e moved to several schools, this school is by far the best school any of my children ever attended. The school board here in Mercer County also cares,The make sure all children have opportunities to grow and evolves into educated adults,Hats off to Mrs.Perry and our School I'm truly blessed to have two children attending this special school.

Memorial Primary School's administration and teachers are committed to academic excellence and fostering an safe environment in which students can grow and develop. As a community member, I have been impressed by the dedication of the team they have leading the students in Bluefield.

Great school for children who don't have any special needs. Great teachers for children that don't have special needs. But other then that if you have a child who has any special needs please don't send them to this school as my son has needs and nothing is being sometimes help the teachers understand how to handle.

My son goes to this school. He loved it & the teachers. I had all my questions answered & worked great with my son.

I would like to see more teacher/parent meetings. The only involvement parents can have right now is baking brownies, cookies, etc. We need to have some input on the operation of the school since our tax dollars keep it open.

Last modified Memorial Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2