Posted January 02, 2014
Bluefield Middle School's administration and faculty is committed to academic excellence and fostering an safe environment in which students can grow and develop. As a community member, I have been impressed by the dedication of the team they have leading the students in Bluefield.

Bluefield Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2011
my child loved this school,teachers andd staff was great.this is my child's last year and they already don't want to leave,gone miss this staff.

Posted December 15, 2008
This is a great school. I was student there and I love it. All the teachers are great, they help you out alot. The princples are very strict, but they are great role modles. The school all in general is great. I really really wish that i could go back, i would do anything.

Bluefield Middle School 1

Posted September 07, 2008

Posted July 04, 2008

Bluefield Middle School 0

Posted July 04, 2008
I have found this to be a terrific school. The teachers are wonderful as is the administrative staff. Test scores have increased substantially under the present principal. The school is one of only two middle schools (with ten subgroups) statewide to make A.Y.P..

Bluefield Middle School 4

Posted June 03, 2005
Rumors of increased racial tension almost persuaded me to send my child elsewhere for 6th grade. After one year at this school, I can say he has had minimal problems. The teachers are great as is the principal. Kids are kids! It would be an assest to all involved, to include kids of other parents, if more parents became involved with their children's education. I would choose to send my child to this school again.

Posted July 25, 2004

Bluefield Middle School
2002 Stadium Dr, Bluefield, WV  24701
Last modified Bluefield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluefield Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top