Bridgeport, WV

Posted August 02, 2013
I love my school so much and the staff and other students also the food is way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way better than elementary school food no joke just saying doh

Bridgeport Middle School 3

Posted April 21, 2010
Bridgeport Schools reputation may be good compared to surrounding, but it is not substantiated by anything the schools do. If they have good ratings academically it is because, as compared to surrounding areas, the vast majority of the students come from educated families, actively involved in their childrens performance. My experience with these teachers and administrators has been that they arrogantly espouse their good ratings yet the school doesn't really do anything to contribute to the performance. Comparing housing prices in this area to surrounding areas (20% higher-supposedly JUST because of the schools) there should be a lot more money going into these school programs/facilities, but I certainly don't see it. As compared to the four school districts from other states we have participated in over the last 9 years (we have a lot of schools to compare too), I would rate this school at the bottom of our experiences.

Posted April 12, 2010

Posted October 18, 2009
The best school ever! Almost like a private school except it's free! The school though is a lot about sports, but other than that they do have a lot of academic activities after school and during school. People think that only snobs go to this school, but that isn't true. They are saying that because they are jealous that we are smarter and beat other schools at EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Posted December 05, 2008

Bridgeport Middle School 0

Posted February 27, 2008
Tooo much about sports! And not about edu

Posted December 16, 2007
I am a student at BMS, and it is a great school. we have great teachers, sporting teams, and brand new technology. I have had a great 6th and 7th grade experience, and I'm in the process of haveing a wonderful 8th grade year. To top it all off the lunches are great,(especially the pepperoni rolls). Overall, I rate BMS as a 9 out of 10.

Bridgeport Middle School 3

Posted December 03, 2007
The building & facilities are top-notch, but it seems there is too much emphasis on sports and not enough on academics. While a lot of the teachers are good, some seem not to care that much. It seems way too overrated.

Bridgeport Middle School
413 Johnson Ave, Bridgeport, WV  26330
Last modified Bridgeport Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridgeport Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top