Bridgeport, WV

Posted March 17, 2014
Simpson Elementary is Excellent with my children! I am so glad they are getting to experience such a wonderful school as their first school. No violence, no gangs, just a great enviornment for them to learn.

Simpson Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2011
This is a wonderful school with some bricks and morter issues that, thankfully, do not affect the learning atmosphere. But, there are a few teachers (as in any school) that need to move on. It is unfortunate that there is no regular art class offered and that PE is only 1 time per week. However, music opportunites abound! Many opportunites for parental involvement. PTA is always a way to get involved!

Simpson Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2009
Great school with some very good teachers. There are a very few teachers that I would not recommend. It is not a very friendly atmosphere for parents. All in all, I am glad my children attended this school.

Simpson Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2008
I think this is a great school, however they tend to overreact.

Posted June 03, 2004
I have had children at simpson for 10 years now.It is an excellent school. My children never had any kind of problem there. No fights, no guns, no gangs. It is a small school so children get extra attention.All 3 of my kids are honor roll students. All the teachers have been very nice. Mr Harki, the principal is the best. I have one child left in simpson, 5th grade, so next year we all move on, and we will miss this school. Tammy Syslo

Posted February 14, 2004

Simpson Elementary School
250 Worthington Dr, Bridgeport, WV  26330
Last modified Simpson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Simpson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top