Buckhannon, WV

Hodgesville Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2008
I have been a teacher at this school for over 20 years. It is an excellent school. I don't say this because I teach there but because our school does an excellent job of involving parents in our school. Our parents feel comfortable in our school and are active participants. They make a big difference because they show their children that education is important and this school does a good job teaching you.

Hodgesville Elementary School 5

Posted March 05, 2008
As a former student of Hodgesville Elementary School I rate it Excellent. It is filled with a caring staff (teachers, cooks, etc) that lay the educational foundation for a successful future

Hodgesville Elementary School
Rt.5 Box 383, Buckhannon, WV  26201
Last modified Hodgesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hodgesville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top