Bad
Good

This school is excellant for an elementary school. Not too big, great teachers! Both my children went there. Very informative and great communication with parents.

Both of my sons attended school @ Tennerton Elementary. I felt the teachers were there because they wanted our children to learn. Great atmosphere. My sons didn't want to miss a day... that told me all I needed to know!!!

We are new to the area moving from a city to a country setting. My daughter started 3rd grade this year and I am extreemly happy with this school. The principal is very attentive taking care of any problems that arise immediately. The teacher is very hands on and keeps in close contact with me, updating me almost daily on my daughters progress. They have a wonderful reward system with 'tiger bucks' for good behavior and test scores that they can redeem at the 'tiger bucks store' for prizes. The students have lockers which helps with organization. A hot breakfast is provided every morning as well as a hot lunch that my daughter wants to get 8 times out of 10 because she says it's yummy. They give you a 150 character limit for comments on here but I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school.

Last modified Tennerton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.