Tennerton Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
This school is excellant for an elementary school. Not too big, great teachers! Both my children went there. Very informative and great communication with parents.

Posted May 12, 2010
Both of my sons attended school @ Tennerton Elementary. I felt the teachers were there because they wanted our children to learn. Great atmosphere. My sons didn't want to miss a day... that told me all I needed to know!!!

Posted June 02, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
We are new to the area moving from a city to a country setting. My daughter started 3rd grade this year and I am extreemly happy with this school. The principal is very attentive taking care of any problems that arise immediately. The teacher is very hands on and keeps in close contact with me, updating me almost daily on my daughters progress. They have a wonderful reward system with 'tiger bucks' for good behavior and test scores that they can redeem at the 'tiger bucks store' for prizes. The students have lockers which helps with organization. A hot breakfast is provided every morning as well as a hot lunch that my daughter wants to get 8 times out of 10 because she says it's yummy. They give you a 150 character limit for comments on here but I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school.

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted February 06, 2007

Posted September 09, 2003

Tennerton Elementary School
Route 6 Box 513, Buckhannon, WV  26201
Last modified Tennerton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tennerton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.