Posted February 20, 2011
Great School, My daughter loves this school great staff. I am glad that My daughter is attending this school. This school is 1st rate.

Posted May 07, 2010
My kids attend this school. We love it. The teachers are very nice, but strict toward academics. My children have such great time at school.

Posted February 12, 2008

Mill Creek Intermediate School 2

Posted March 18, 2004
I feel the discipline plan in this school definitely focuses on the negative behaviors and fails to reward the positive behaviors. Teachers seem tired and overworked. The enrichment program for gifted children is dry and lacking innovation. The principal is wonderful, but office staff frequently are unfriendly and 'short'.

Mill Creek Intermediate School 2

Posted February 23, 2004

Mill Creek Intermediate School
8785 Winchester Ave, Bunker Hill, WV  25413
Last modified Mill Creek Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top