Bunker Hill Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2012
My daughter was in kindergarten last year. We absolutely had a wonderful experience. The staffs are very attentive. The curriculum is very well organized. The PTA is so awesome. Always has many after-school activities to attend. We love Art Club so much. So glad that we move to South Berkeley and have such great schools here.

Bunker Hill Elementary School 5

Posted March 23, 2011
I've only been a resident of WV for 2 years and my daughter attends Bunker Hill and all I can say is WOW! I am SO impressed with the teacher, principal and parent involement. The school is always hosting family activities, after school programs for the kids and the list goes on and to make it even better all that they offer, its FUN!!!! This school is just great! I love my daughter's teacher! The principal is very personable and he is great. The staff is friendly and I have no complaints. I would recommend this school!!!

Bunker Hill Elementary School
58 Happy School Ave, Bunker Hill, WV  25413
(304) 229-1980
Last modified Bunker Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bunker Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top