Posted August 19, 2009
My son attended school here for 1 year. During that time he was bullied multiple times with little help from staff reguarding the issue. I was told that there was a strict no bullying rule for the school, but unless they were caught in the act there was little they could do. There was no monitoring of students during breaks and lunch. I could watch my sons grades fall every semester due to the stress and fear he had of going to school. He was always a A and B student before this. The after school program was good until he was bullied during that time and refused to go back. If they can keep a better watch on students and help those that are being pushed down, it would be a better

Posted May 20, 2009
I love this school it's such a wonderful place!Everyone is so nice and willing to help kids.

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted April 17, 2008
This school has been great for my son. He receives help from all of his teachers and especially benefits from the after school program which is headed by one of the best teachers in the state - if not the best. My son has progressed to the point that he will be able to succeed in high school. I would rate this school as number one in academics, number one in teacher quality, and number one in supplemental services.

Ceredo-Kenova Middle School 1

Posted April 04, 2008
This school is the worst school I have ever been to. I hate it none of the teachers will help a student that needs help.

Ceredo-Kenova Middle School 3

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted August 18, 2005
My daughter has been at Ceredo Kenova Middle School for going on three years now. The principal, teachers and other staff are the most enthusiastic staff I have ever seen. They have the type of attitude that I really love, it is that there is nothing that a child can't learn. They find different ways for the children to learn and they try to make sure that each child within thier room gets it even if it means spending extra time and even one on one if needed. My daughter says that for the last year, She herself, can see the improvement within the school. The one thing that I love the most is their No Bullying Act Course that the principal himself teachs. That is what each and every school needs from high school all the way down to elementry. I also think it should be required for each school.

Ceredo-Kenova Middle School
4th and High Sts., Ceredo, WV  25507
Last modified Ceredo-Kenova Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ceredo-Kenova Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top