Posted August 22, 2010
I know w a principal like Mark Adkins this school is the very best choice. My child transferred mid-year which is a difficult transition, however the staff, students & parents all, made it a very pleasant experience. My child is still excited every morning to get to school, & that's a blessing since she would do anything to delay going to her previous school. I'm confident she's happy & in good hands when I take her to school each day & that's worth more to me than any test scores ever could! Plus parents r always welcome & encouraged to actively participate in their child's education both @ school during regular instruction time & during extracurricular activities that r usually the only option we parents have to get involved! Everything about West Chapmanville Grade School is awesome in my opinion, except my child says the playground could use some monkey bars!

Posted October 22, 2009
We love West. The staff goes out of their way for the kids. My daughter is in her 3rd year at the school. She loves it and wakes up every day looking forward to going back.

Posted August 31, 2003
I think that this is a great school for kids to learn at and the staff is great.

West Chapmanville Elementary School
100 Vance St, Chapmanville, WV  25508
Last modified West Chapmanville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Chapmanville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top