Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Page Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2016
My daughter went here for 2nd grade . The teachers and staff were always so friendly and helpful. I like that it's a small neighborhood school. A special shout out to Mrs Reynolds, Nurse Susie , and the librarian. I loved ya'll!

Page Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2016
In our experience, the teachers (illegally) pushed higher and higher levels of medication for ADHD, denied services and discriminated against our ADHD son. The administration was passive aggressive and not helpful at all.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted November 23, 2015
The principal is the foundation of the school and needs to be open minded and courteous.

Page Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted November 23, 2015
the principal needs a customer service class to learn how to speak to parents and children for that matter. she is very rude and in my opinion does not like her job very well. Maybe a change is in order?? The teachers are very sweet and my daughter has grown up in the school. Please consider making changes in the administration.

Page Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2015
I feel that the staff of Page-Jackson are knowledgeable and caring. I have known many children hat have studied at I would choose this school for my child. I like the fact that it is a primary school.

Posted May 02, 2010
Page Jackson has wonderful teachers and staff that care about their students. We love our students at PJE!

Posted April 30, 2010
Won a National Health Award this year; excellent teaching staff who are dedicated to providing the best education for your children.

Posted April 30, 2010
I love the children and parents that I am so furtunate to work with! The teachers are so hard working and make it a joy to come to work.

Posted April 30, 2010
I love working at Page Jackson. Not only that the school won the National Health Award, but we are concerned about our students education. We give them the best so that they can excell in life.

Posted April 29, 2010
Page-Jackson Elementary is a great school. We are only K-2nd grades. We have lots of fun while learning. We have wonderful teachers with lots of experience. We love our kids.

370 Page Jackson School Rd, Charles Town, WV  25414
Last modified Page Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2