Charles Town, WV

Page Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2015
I feel that the staff of Page-Jackson are knowledgeable and caring. I have known many children hat have studied at I would choose this school for my child. I like the fact that it is a primary school.

Posted May 02, 2010
Page Jackson has wonderful teachers and staff that care about their students. We love our students at PJE!

Posted April 30, 2010
Won a National Health Award this year; excellent teaching staff who are dedicated to providing the best education for your children.

Posted April 30, 2010
I love the children and parents that I am so furtunate to work with! The teachers are so hard working and make it a joy to come to work.

Posted April 30, 2010
I love working at Page Jackson. Not only that the school won the National Health Award, but we are concerned about our students education. We give them the best so that they can excell in life.

Posted April 29, 2010
Page-Jackson Elementary is a great school. We are only K-2nd grades. We have lots of fun while learning. We have wonderful teachers with lots of experience. We love our kids.

Posted April 29, 2010
I have a wonderful support system that ensures that I can give nothing less than the best to my students.

Page Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted March 24, 2009
PJE is an awesome school. I really enjoy working there.

Page Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted December 20, 2008
our boys love the school, however the principal is not my idea of what someone in this position should be. the teachers are all loving and wonderful.

Posted February 22, 2008
I think Page Jackson is a great school. My daughter had just enrolled the school about a month ago. She had just came to the States after spending 5 years in China, so she doesn't speak any English at all. However, all the teachers were really wonderful to her and gave her lots of workbooks and other fun activities for her to take home. She had master the 123's and the ABC's and other simple words. Also, she loves to go to school every morning. All in all this is a wonderful school

370 Page Jackson School Rd, Charles Town, WV  25414
Last modified Page Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Page Jackson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top