Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My daughter went here for 2nd grade . The teachers and staff were always so friendly and helpful. I like that it's a small neighborhood school. A special shout out to Mrs Reynolds, Nurse Susie , and the librarian. I loved ya'll!

In our experience, the teachers (illegally) pushed higher and higher levels of medication for ADHD, denied services and discriminated against our ADHD son. The administration was passive aggressive and not helpful at all.

Develops character: Neutral

The principal is the foundation of the school and needs to be open minded and courteous.

the principal needs a customer service class to learn how to speak to parents and children for that matter. she is very rude and in my opinion does not like her job very well. Maybe a change is in order?? The teachers are very sweet and my daughter has grown up in the school. Please consider making changes in the administration.

I feel that the staff of Page-Jackson are knowledgeable and caring. I have known many children hat have studied at I would choose this school for my child. I like the fact that it is a primary school.

Page Jackson has wonderful teachers and staff that care about their students. We love our students at PJE!

Won a National Health Award this year; excellent teaching staff who are dedicated to providing the best education for your children.

I love the children and parents that I am so furtunate to work with! The teachers are so hard working and make it a joy to come to work.

I love working at Page Jackson. Not only that the school won the National Health Award, but we are concerned about our students education. We give them the best so that they can excell in life.

Page-Jackson Elementary is a great school. We are only K-2nd grades. We have lots of fun while learning. We have wonderful teachers with lots of experience. We love our kids.

Last modified Page Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2