Posted September 01, 2014
I have a 4th grader and think my son's teachers are great. They are very nice, while still pushing academically. Overall I am happy with the environment.

Wright Denny Intermediate School 2

Posted January 15, 2011
My children was transferred to Wright Denny March 2010 because of me transferring jobs. Nevertheless, I feel the teacher's are not as great as what they had previously out of state. No offense but my children's teachers are all older and seems as though they don't have much patience for the kids. As soon as a new job opening comes my way me and my family are out of here! I am a very concerned parent and I don't feel my children are getting the best education at this time.

Posted December 31, 2010
This school is amasing it is the oldest school in charles town and I go there

Posted April 30, 2010
Wright Denny is a great school and as a parent, I have nothing to complain about the school. The teachers give the best for the education of our children.

Posted March 30, 2010
I am a grandparent and I think Wright Denny is the best school in the State. I have no worries regarding my grandson. His teachers are top notch!!!

Posted January 19, 2010
My child is in 4th grade and loves the school, he makes good grades and his teachers seem to be on the ball!

Posted September 16, 2009
I go way back with this school. My dad walked these halls and he's 71. I attended first grade in 1973. My daughter now attends in the 3rd grade. It is a great group of caring staff and administrators. You always feel good when you visit.

Posted April 29, 2009
i luv wright denny it has the best teachers i think it is the best in the state

Posted June 29, 2008
My school is the best it is safe and the teachers are the nicest Mrs.Thomas is the nicest Mrs.Billmier is the coolest Miss.Revell is the nicest and the coolest she gives you candy if you are good!!!

Posted February 09, 2008
Denny is one of the best schools and in the county along with T.A.Lowery elementary they are both really good schools.

Wright Denny Intermediate School
209 West Congress St, Charles Town, WV  25414
Last modified Wright Denny Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wright Denny Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top