Posted May 04, 2009

Posted April 22, 2009
The staff is excellent--curtious and caring--my daughter has grown both socially and Intellectually.

Flinn Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2008
Flinn is a top knotch school. I am pround to have all my children attending this school.

Flinn Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2007
I have one child who just completed her education at Flinn Elementary, a second child beginning 3rd grade and am happily sending a third child to Kindergarten. The staff if friendly and helpful and based on my children's standardized testing the academics are high quality. Parents are very welcome and many are heavily involved and I have no concerns about the safety of my children while in Flinn's care.

Posted February 28, 2006
My son has been a student at Flinn Elementary since Kindergarten and we both love it. I was so proud to be sending my child to a school that was voted WV school of excellence. I volunteer and am grateful for the help and thoughtfulness of the teachers. They are always happy to have the help of parents. They always do a wonderful job making learning fun. The music and art classes are wonderful. I could not have asked for a better school. Flinn's special needs classes are wonderful and has helped my son a great deal. Thank you Flinn Elementary for a wonderful job.

Posted August 12, 2005
My daughter is in her second year at Flinn and I could not be more pleased all around. Before my daughter started kindergarten I had even considered starting her in private school, however, because Flinn was close I decided to give it a try. What a pleasant surprise to find a caring and attentive staff that truly cares about the children they are responsible for. The curriculem is presented well yet in a fun way which makes learning easy. Flinn was also one of only seventeen schools in the state voted as 'BEST' during the '04-'05 year! Congratulations!

Posted February 22, 2004
My child is a student at Flinn Elementary for several years now, and I am very well pleased with how the school is run. The teachers help out any way they can. Even help the parents! This is a A plus no.1 school, glad I had the chance to send my daughter through there and get to meet the teachers and become friends with them!

Flinn Elementary School
2006 McClure Parkway, Charleston, WV  25312
(304) 348-1960
Last modified Flinn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flinn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top