Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I am an educator that worked in this school on a volunteer basis. I was very impressed with the level of instruction and leadership at this school. If I lived in this school district, I would have no problem with my child attending this school!

the wonderful teachers that care about students.

I was very apprehensive about sending my child to public school and even contemplated private school. It was with a heavy heart that I decided to send my son to public school. I am embarrassed to admit, but I already had in my mind that I would need to get additional help from outside school resources in order for my child to succeed. I am extremely happy to report that this was not the case at all. My child has made leaps and bounds with his education and I could not be more proud of him or his accomplishments. I owe this to his wonderful teachers and all of the dedicated staff in this school. I want to say thank you to Mrs. Davis and all Grandview for providing my child with the tools that are necessary for him to succeed in life. Thank you!

Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.