Grandview Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
the wonderful teachers that care about students.

Posted March 27, 2007
I was very apprehensive about sending my child to public school and even contemplated private school. It was with a heavy heart that I decided to send my son to public school. I am embarrassed to admit, but I already had in my mind that I would need to get additional help from outside school resources in order for my child to succeed. I am extremely happy to report that this was not the case at all. My child has made leaps and bounds with his education and I could not be more proud of him or his accomplishments. I owe this to his wonderful teachers and all of the dedicated staff in this school. I want to say thank you to Mrs. Davis and all Grandview for providing my child with the tools that are necessary for him to succeed in life. Thank you!

Posted March 23, 2006
- a former student
This is a great school. The teachers are well educated and experienced. They love their students and would stop at nothing to see them succeed. Ms. Poston and Mrs. Bailey are by far some of the best teachers I have had the pleasure of working with. They took great care of my daughter and made her feel important as well as successful.

Posted December 06, 2005

Posted October 26, 2005
Closing down Grandview Elementary is a shame. My oldest child finished going there last year and my youngest still goes there. It's a school of excellence, and the teachers take time with their students.It is ridiculous to even think of closing such a good school for no reason.The Board of Education is always changing schools around and making it inconvenient for parents and students. This is stupid!

Posted August 25, 2003
This is the best elementary school I have seen so far. They have really good teachers that do a good job with the children and Ms. Blackhurst is the best teacher that they have. Thank u Ms. blackhurst for teaching my girls.

Grandview Elementary School
959 Woodward Dr, Charleston, WV  25312
(304) 348-1928
Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top