J E Robins Elementary School 2

Posted April 06, 2012
The principal allows bullying! He intimidates the children who witness it to change their story while they're in his office with the door closed and no other teacher present. Don't send your kids there if you don't have to-unless you teach them fighting skills!

J E Robins Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

J E Robins Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2009
This is a great school! The principal is caring and interested in students and their personal achievement. The staff works together well and treats students fairly. Give it a try! We need more families from our neighborhood!

J E Robins Elementary School 0

Posted January 26, 2009
This a wonderful school my daughter has been here since K-4th and will remain here till her elem days are over...we have had some bumps but I feel Mr. Nearman is the best man for the job I have not once seen him on his Ipod unlike the prev response. Tha's the problem we do not have enough parents caring about their child's education they are too busy wondering about the adults and not their own child. I love JE Robins and my youngest daughter will also go here as well....

J E Robins Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2009
i wouldn't recommend this school to anyone, the teachers lack discipline and the principled would rather Liston to his i pod than take a interest in the students.Mrs Ellis is the best teacher i have met and i feel she deserves a better school . she is a great asset to the school.

Posted March 08, 2008

Posted September 23, 2007
This school has been a wonderful place for my kids to learn

Posted August 16, 2007
The new staff that has been collaborated to improve the quality of education at JE Robins elementary, has set a new standard of excellence for their students achievement!

J E Robins Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2005
I like the school I love the coral activitys they are very fun. I would reccemend this school to anybody.I think Mrs. Baker is very nice.

J E Robins Elementary School
915 Beech Ave, Charleston, WV  25302
Last modified J E Robins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J E Robins Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top