Charleston, WV

Malden Elementary School

Posted March 31, 2009
Is ok, not challenging for gifted students. But, staff always willing to have individual conferences for each child. Team approach.

Malden Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2008
I am 43 and I went to Malden. I also have a 23 year old in college now that attended there to become a Dr., I also have a 17 year old daughter and a 7 year old son, they both were and are Malden students. I love the fact that the teachers stick around for a long time, my son had some of the teachers I had. I loved Mrs. Pauley, she knew her students and was always there to help and was very involved. The only thing I'm not so sure about is the principal the school has now. He doesnt know the kids like the old principals, and he just seems a little out there. The teachers do care about the students and they want them to do good. I love Malden Elementary and its teachers.

Malden Elementary School
4001 Salinas Dr, Charleston, WV  25306
(304) 348-1973
Last modified Malden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malden Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top