Bad
Good

Point Harmony is a great school. Their use of technology in the classrooms is fantastic. They offer various clubs and organizations for students to get involved in after school which I believe the students really enjoy. Point Harmony staff really cares about their students education.

Great school. The teachers and staff are great, I love that they work at your child's learning level. They are treated as an individual and not just seen as part of the class. I also love seeing how active the parents are with the school. They offer great after school activities as well.

My school is simply amazing. Parking is tight at the end of the day, but I would have no idea how to make it better. You just have to get there early to get a parking spot if you are picking up your child.

Our child attended Point Harmony and now our grandchild. The school has excellent teachers and educational opportunities. It is large enough for challenges and small enough for recognition.

My child attended Point Harmony for two years then we moved and transferred him to Winfield Elementary. He was so far behind that we had to hold him back to get caught up with the other children his age. The principal is terrible and the teachers are aweful and do not care. When I was young I also attended Point Harmony and it was a wonderful school then but oh how the times have changed

Point Harmony was rated a West Virginia School of Excellence for 2006. We have been awarded the Major Improvement Project for Kanawha County Schools for 2007 and are hoping to expand our facility to continue to accomadate great education.

Last modified Point Harmony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.