Posted September 03, 2013
Great school. The teachers and staff are great, I love that they work at your child's learning level. They are treated as an individual and not just seen as part of the class. I also love seeing how active the parents are with the school. They offer great after school activities as well.

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is simply amazing. Parking is tight at the end of the day, but I would have no idea how to make it better. You just have to get there early to get a parking spot if you are picking up your child.

Posted July 31, 2011
Our child attended Point Harmony and now our grandchild. The school has excellent teachers and educational opportunities. It is large enough for challenges and small enough for recognition.

Point Harmony Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2011
My child attended Point Harmony for two years then we moved and transferred him to Winfield Elementary. He was so far behind that we had to hold him back to get caught up with the other children his age. The principal is terrible and the teachers are aweful and do not care. When I was young I also attended Point Harmony and it was a wonderful school then but oh how the times have changed

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted October 08, 2007

Posted January 04, 2007
Point Harmony was rated a West Virginia School of Excellence for 2006. We have been awarded the Major Improvement Project for Kanawha County Schools for 2007 and are hoping to expand our facility to continue to accomadate great education.

Point Harmony Elementary School
5312 Big Tyler Rd, Charleston, WV  25313
Last modified Point Harmony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Point Harmony Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top