Posted October 24, 2013
The best small school in Charleston. Wonderful nurturing environment for the kids. We love it

Posted August 05, 2013
This is an incredible school. I went there as a child, and am looking forward to my own children attending!

Posted February 02, 2010
Im now a Freshman at Cap High and I went to Shoals Kingergarten through Fifth grade. Its an amazing school, I had the most wonderful teachers, and great memories at Shoals. I miss it dearly and would give anything to be back at Shoals. Anyone who thinks this is a bad school is completely wrong!

Posted July 02, 2008
This is a wonderful school. The only people that are lacking in responsibility at this school are parents who expect the school to raise their children instead of teaching them. I take responsibility for my children both in school and out. Achievement, whether good or bad, begins at home! Stop making teachers and society reponsible for your shortcomings and put some effort into your child's education.

Shoals Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2007
The worst! No responsibility taken by faculty and staff for lack of achievement. Cliques allowed to run the school. Only the 'chosen' kids get treated with respect & given opportunities. The principal & teachers should be ashamed of themselves.

Posted June 19, 2007
I have spent the past 14 years as a parent at Shoals Elementary and it is the greatest grade school in the area. My kids received an excellent education and the staff is absolutely the best. We will miss being involved at the school now that our kids have moved onto middle and high school.

Posted March 24, 2005
- a former student
I am an 8th grade student now and went to Shoals from Pre-school to 5th grade. I thought that this school was the best. My teachers were great and so were my classmates. I am also now bilangual because of the great deaf program that they have. I picked up on sign language very quickly and now have several deaf friends. I also found that when I went to middle school, because of the great education that I received from Shoals, that I was somewhat ahead of the other students.

Shoals Elementary School
100 Dutch Rd, Charleston, WV  25302
(304) 348-1900
Last modified Shoals Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shoals Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top