Watts Elementary School 0

Posted May 01, 2009
My son has been going to this school for three years. The first year I thought that he just got a bad teacher,but then the following year was not any better. This year has been the worst I have had meetings with the principl, teachers and anyone that will listen to me ,but nothing has motived this school to improve.

Watts Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2007
I have had several of my children attend Watts. It is an excellent small school environment with a lot of attention on the children. I have no complaints at all.

Watts Elementary School 3

Posted February 17, 2004
I think the principal and teachers of this school need an infusion of enthusiasm and pride in what being a teacher is all about. Don't they realize that they are shaping young minds of the future ? This school is not in an affluent section of town but, the children deserve the same quality of education and dedication. More parent involvement would also be an asset !

Watts Elementary School
230 Costello St, Charleston, WV  25302
Last modified Watts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Watts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top