Posted August 23, 2013
Weberwood Elementary is a National School of Excellence as well as a WV Blue Ribbon School . It has been recognized for many years as one of the best in the state of WV. The staff at Weberwood is second to none!!! They encourage not only the above normal education needs of the students but also the physical education of the students . The staff is knowledgeable, caring, demanding and above all understanding of each child's needs . They help each student achieve their goals. The test scores are always in the upper status of the state and consistently as stated. I love being a part of the experience but more importantly my grandchildren love it. Many thanks for a job well done!!!!!!

Posted August 31, 2012
When searching for the right Elementary School for my children, I did my homework on test scores, teachers, and the community. Weberwood was by far the best choice for us and I could not be happier with my childs education and care through his Primary Education. I highly recommend this school!!!!

Posted January 22, 2011
This school is awsome! I love my teachers they are totally cool. All of the students in the class that I'm in have A's B's and C's occasionally there is a D but thats only if they didn't study, not that the teacher didn't explain clearly. If you were going to pick a school in Kanawha County this is probably one of the best schools to go to!

Weberwood Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
It is a very culturally diverse school with caring staff, parents, and students. A school that exhibits a lot of character!

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted November 17, 2009

Posted November 16, 2009
This is, in my estimation, the finest of the elementary schools in Kanawaha County. The teachers are involved and nurturing. They rigorously encourage academic success without alienating a single child. From the administration down to the custodial staff...everyone is top notch! This year, my son has one of the best teachers in Kanawha County. I have no concern whatsoever that my son is receiving the preparation he needs for future study.

Posted March 21, 2009

Weberwood Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2008

Weberwood Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2008
This is probably the best school in the area. Principal Bowe is so involved. My son is in Kindergarten and is going into first grade next year probably reading at a 2nd grade level. It is his amazing teacher and all the other fabulous resources at the school!

Weberwood Elementary School
732 Gordon Rd, Charleston, WV  25303
(304) 348-1924
Last modified Weberwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weberwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top