Posted April 13, 2013
This school and Vice Principal Cruikshank in particular show a complete lack of concern about bullying and have swept issues under the rug. Total disregard for zero tolerance

Capital High School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
I am now a junior at Herbert Hoover, I transferred to HHHS from Capital at the beggining of this school year. I had attended Elkview Middle, and chose to attend Capital for sports (girls soccer & swimming). I excelled in sports at Capital, started as a freshman & sophmore on the soccer team, and was awarded to recieve 'freshman of the year' . I was very involved in Student Council, I was president for my freshman, sophmore, and was suppose to be my junior class as well... I absolutely loved Capital High School, the administration was strict, but they have to be, that is what keeps that school so good ! However, make sure you pick your friends wisely, and DO NOT give into peer pressure. Now that I have attended 2 different high schools, I realize how lucky I was to attend Capital. I feel so much prepared to 'the

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted November 08, 2009

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted January 09, 2009

Capital High School 0

Posted September 29, 2008
My daughter loves this school this is her first year there

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted June 19, 2007
I have one son who has graduated from Capital and is maintaining a 4.0 in college. My other son is currently at Capital and is maintaining a 4.3 GPA. Capital is an excellent school and staff and administration work hard to make the school a safe and effective place.

Capital High School
1500 Greenbrier St, Charleston, WV  25311
Last modified Capital High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capital High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top