PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

I'am a old guy that went to school here about 1958 when my dad was stationed at the USAF cite 5 miles outside of town. A real old time Catholic school with beautiful nuns, still remember Mother Elise, and the wonderful way she helped me. God bless her and this school.

I grew up in Charleston from 1962 to 1967 and attended my first grade level at St Anthony,s. I started 1st grade at a public school and did not do well. My father transferred me to St Anthony to start over. Our family moved back to California in 1967. Thanks to St Anthony I flourished throughout the rest of my school years.

I went to school there, and in researching schools in this area, St. Anthony is really below average. I received an excellent education where I was challenged and was encouraged to excell. Now, it seems as if the standards are too low and everything is geared at helping the low students barely scrape by. This is a shame-- it used to be a good school. I've also heard about many problems with the principal.

I found this school two years ago when I moved to the West Side. What a gold mine. Kind of has a worn-out look inside but the school is full of time honored values. Great student spirit, small student body, commitment to the basics and safe. The tuition is affordable and the faith lessons are every day values that i want to share them with the kids. Great choice.

Wow This school has gone down hill! The school lookes nice on the surface but the teachers are not the same and the communication is horrible! I 2008 has not been it's year! What is going on. I miss the old school that was so good.

St. Anthony has the unique distinction of working individually with children. The core staff has a very determined goal of keeping the school running full throttle. This school is fully dedicated to working with children previously branded as 'problematic'.

Absoulutely Wonderful School. My son has made more progress emotionally and academically this year than he has in the last 4 years . I could not be more thrillled.

Last modified St. Anthony Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9