PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

My twins have been at SHGS since preschool, now in the third grade. I am so thankful that my husband and I chose SHGS for their learning institution! Not only are they challenged academically but they are involved in many community activities that teach them to "give" back. Standards are high and expected to be followed by both students and parents. It is a great family to be involved in, I know my boys will benefit from SHGS for years to come!

We have been at Sacred Heart Grade School for 6 years. My oldest is in 4th grade. My entire family loves the school. My children are proud to go to school at Sacred Heart. The parental involvement opportunities are endless. Parents are always welcome. I love the religion and morals that are not only taught but expected . Standards are high and the workload is not easy. My children are challenged and are being well prepared for high school and life. Childrens Mass on Friday is pure delight. The children are part of every mass and learn public speaking. The teachers and principal are dedicated, experienced and love what they do.

My daughter came to this school mid year and felt right at home. It is a wonderful place and the Principal has gone out of her way to make us feel welcome. We 100% recommend this school to anyone considering sending their child to the best private elementary school in Charleston, WV.

Last modified Sacred Heart Grade School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5