PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 15, 2013
My twins have been at SHGS since preschool, now in the third grade. I am so thankful that my husband and I chose SHGS for their learning institution! Not only are they challenged academically but they are involved in many community activities that teach them to "give" back. Standards are high and expected to be followed by both students and parents. It is a great family to be involved in, I know my boys will benefit from SHGS for years to come!

Posted April 04, 2009
We have been at Sacred Heart Grade School for 6 years. My oldest is in 4th grade. My entire family loves the school. My children are proud to go to school at Sacred Heart. The parental involvement opportunities are endless. Parents are always welcome. I love the religion and morals that are not only taught but expected . Standards are high and the workload is not easy. My children are challenged and are being well prepared for high school and life. Childrens Mass on Friday is pure delight. The children are part of every mass and learn public speaking. The teachers and principal are dedicated, experienced and love what they do.

Posted March 02, 2008
My daughter came to this school mid year and felt right at home. It is a wonderful place and the Principal has gone out of her way to make us feel welcome. We 100% recommend this school to anyone considering sending their child to the best private elementary school in Charleston, WV.

Posted May 08, 2006
i left Sacred Heart in 4th grade and i loved it now that i am a freshman i learned so much and still think of that school constantly. You are always thought of at Sacred Heart they make you feel so special. Especially all the celebrations we had i loved it and miss all my teachers!

Posted February 19, 2005
Our oldest child has been at Sacred Heart since Kindergarten, she is currently in the 3rd grade, and our son is currently enrolled in preschool. I am very pleased with the entire school, staff and teachers. The parental involvement is wonderful and it shows just how much we truly appreciate everyone at Sacred Heart. The faculty at Sacred Heart seems to realize that a child's education is important and plays an active role in having an environment that is suitable for learning.

Posted January 14, 2004
Our child started kindergarten at this school last year and I am very pleased with the participation of parents in everything that involves the children. All of the teachers and principal leadership are very caring and professional.

Sacred Heart Grade School
1035 Quarrier Street, Charleston, WV  25301
Last modified Sacred Heart Grade School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5