PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As for the Middle School, the teachers appear to be on an "academic schedule" and do not have much time to help those students who are struggling. The tutor was not available until October. No bullying policy at school and bullies are not punished when the principal is informed. I use to love this school but have been very disappointed the last few years. My student feels beaten down and depressed over the lack of academic assistance and constant bullying.

I have a son who is in middle school who has attended since he was in K-4 and a daughter in 6th grade that has attended since Kindergarten and there are not enough words to explain my level of peace that my kids are going to this school. I know that I know that I know that I know (to infinity) that my kids are in the safest most academically minded schools with values that I know make the Lord smile with pride. The staff are second to none and the atmosphere of excellence is beyond explanation.

The accreditation is just a faith based one and takes very little consideration to education other than fundamental Christians skewed world views

In one of the reviews, the person noted that Bible Center School is not accredited. The preschool, elementary school, and middle school have completed the rigorous process of accreditation and all three are now fully accredited by A.C.S.I., an outside accrediting agency.

I have my granddaughter in BCCS. Although the school is not accredited and the teachers are not State certified, the school is academically ahead of the public school in the area. In addition the school teaches compassion, manners and consideration unlike the public schools. The teachers truly care about you child.

Last modified Bible Center School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8